About Overseas Forwarding Services
- *The Overseas Forwarding Services forward deliveries from websites to overseas addresses. In order to use these services, a Recruit ID (at the bottom of this page) and registration with the relevant forwarding service are required.
- *For questions regarding freight forwarding, please contact each respective freight forwarding service.
Explanation of Costs to the Customer
- *Payment on the website at the time of purchase
- *After purchasing, you must pay the forwarding service agent
- *Payment upon delivery
Guide to Freight Forwarding Service Providers
- No. 1 Overseas Forwarding Service
- New Fee Structure! Handling fees starting at just 50 yen!
- Aside from fast EMS, we now have cheaper sea or SAL shipping methods!
- Items shipped out as fast as one business day after arrival!
- Fast customer support response
- Low transfer fee of only ¥150 !
- Shipping from the day after arrival
- Receive a 5% discount on regular EMS shipping
- No insurance fee! If the item is somehow damaged, we will return the price of the item!
- Package storage available for up to 6 months!
- Transfer fee starts at a reasonable ¥300
- Choose your preferred method of shipping (EMS, airmail, economy air, sea mail, FedEx, etc.)
- No extra charge to ship multiple deliveries together
- Free luggage storage for up to 1 month. You can take your time shopping
- International phone support staff!
- The number one choice of 840,000 users!
- Uses special packaging for overseas shipping!
- With distribution centers in the United States, Korea, China and Germany, we are expanding globally!
- Helpful support in case of any problems!
- *This page is an introduction to freight forwarding services. Please be aware that we are unable to accept any liability for damage or loss resulting from issues with these purchasing or freight forwarding agents.
- *Please choose "Credit Card" as a method of payment to the shop. Because your purchase is sent to the domestic warehouse of the shipping agency, we do not accept payments by cash on delivery.
- *Payment methods vary depending on the freight forwarding service agent. Please check each service’s website for more information.
- *Please note, with regards to deliveries to overseas customers, returns are not possible. Please note that, in the event of the item remaining undelivered for an extended period of time due to unpaid customs fees or taxes, should the shipment need to be returned to Japan the customer must accept the full burden of shipping costs.
- *Click here for country-specific information regarding items that can and cannot be imported (http://www.post.japanpost.jp/cgi-kokusai/index_en.php ）